Thursday, April 10, 2008

Why?

It used to be the only question I wanted to ask. My biggest issue is that I need to know, to understand. Behaviour first, nature later, and God definitely.

There was also the creepy fact of mortality, an idea that destroys my energy, my biggest weakness, and nobody really sees it. Some how that's why I use all these things. I can't accept that I'm nothing else but a whisper in space and time, that the energy that drives, pushes and holds me together will be stopped, unevolved, unnable to become more. I need to believe in something bigger than me, yet also of everything human.

I can't offer my obedience to a man that says he can save my spirit, or teach me how to live rightfuly, when I can see his/her flaws, and they still demand to be followed and respected. NO, plain and simple. It's not that I don't believe, but do you really stop loving someone even if they've done you wrong? You ache, you'd be heartbroken for a while, but later, you'll forgive, learn your lesson, and hopefuly you'll be able to teach them one. If somehow we are similar to God, I believe that is in this sense, and no other. Anger? Revenge? Control? They don't sound divine to me.

I don't want to know why anymore, because in all my questions, I know that I'll understand all the reasons, just after I died.

Salud amigos.




Buried at PhotoCasket
this image was taken from photocasket.com

No comments: